Registered Veterinary Technician
After graduating, Annette worked for Dr. Frank Solomon for 8 years, then began working for Dr. Cowan part-time so she could raise her son and daughter. She has worked at East Douglas Veterinary Clinic ever since (26 years!).
Annette has been married to her husband Barry for 31 years and they have two grown children. They live near Rose Hill on 3 acres, where her hobbies include gardening and landscaping. She also enjoys knitting, crocheting, embroidery, reading and attending K-State football games with her family.
Education, Awards and Associations:
Graduated from Colby Community College in 1978 with an Associates of Applied Science Degree. Member of Wichita Area Veterinary Support Staff Association. Attends yearly continuing education courses.
Annette’s Animal Family:
- Sparky – 16 year old Shepard mix adopted from the humane society
- Minnie – 8 year old cat found and adopted in Branson with kittens due any day – now spayed and enjoying life in the house
- Callie and Stevie – sisters – 5 year old cats
- Bono – half brother to Callie and Stevie – 5 year old cat
- Polly – 4 year old cat who is the “life of the party”, to the dismay of Minnie.